One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Persecuted daily for being overweight and her freak-down-the-block-status, Gilman got though life via a series of reparative fantasies.’
- ‘The continuous bleeding from the operated ear may due to some reparative granulation in the area or due to recurrence of the disease.’
- ‘There are two surgical options - reparative or restorative.’
- ‘But I'm not sure my reparative fantasy of total self-sufficiency is entirely healthy.’
- ‘The amateur therapist in me thinks his magical thinking, even the black magical thinking, may actually be a healthy reparative fantasy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.