One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was rather they, the renewers, with their appeal to Scripture and the patristic and to some extent medieval patrimony, who were the true traditionalists.’
- ‘The lives of residents and storekeepers of many nationalities were destroyed in favor of luxury apartments and government buildings, as urban renewers played cozy with developers whose pickets were deeper than their values.’
- ‘He presents Jesus as a renewer and defender of traditional village life in Galilee against the power of the elite.’
- ‘‘What makes them attractive,’ says Block, ‘is that the partner's customers are in the same demographic and psychographic group as the publication, and the magazine has acquired a viable reader and potential renewer.’’
- ‘In just a few years The Romeo & Juliet Choir have gained an international reputation as ‘guardians and renewers of the rich musical treasure of the Renaissance.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.