One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This ‘suspension of disbelief’ is equally important to renderers creating magical environments for games and to practitioners persuading clients of the viability of a proposed project.’
- ‘The firm was one of seven renderers in the state that processed animal offal into meat and bonemeal.’
- ‘Cumbria's biggest renderer has this week put an £8 price ticket on picking up calf carcasses as the price for their skins continues to linger below the £4 mark.’
- ‘We also met with the official organizations representing U.S. cattle producers, meat processors and renderers.’
- ‘By having many more possible color values, 3D renderers can express much greater contrast ratios between the brightest values and the darkest values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.