One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He added that using administration as part of an effective renationalisation of Railtrack would require time-consuming primary legislation, and should therefore not be considered.’
- ‘Some will put taxes up a bit, others promise to bring them down a bit, but no one proposes to change the way the economy is run, through extensive privatisation, renationalisation or whatever.’
- ‘They want outright renationalization of the gas industry.’
- ‘To be sure, he expressed opposition to privatizing many more state enterprises, but he did not call for renationalization.’
- ‘We oppose privatisation, and campaign for the renationalisation of the railways and other public services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.