One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Land from which the native vegetation has not been cleared.‘koalas are under threat from diminishing remnant bushland’
- ‘They argue that carving up the remnant bushland for the sake of the holy motor vehicle is just plain wrong.’
- ‘Less mobile species have been forced to develop strategies to cope in the remaining pockets of remnant bushland.’
- ‘These councils have much higher proportions of their remnant bushland remaining on freehold lands.’
- ‘At the peak we are rewarded with a spectacular view across remnant bushland.’
- ‘NSW signalled an overhaul of laws that would allow farmers to self-assess the value of remnant bushland.’
- ‘The firm will bulldoze about 4000 hectares of remnant bushland in the refuge.’
- ‘The combination of hobby farms and remnant bushland result in a relatively high level of habitat heterogeneity.’
- ‘The amount of remaining vegetation depends on the amount of remnant bushland within reserves.’
- ‘A proliferation of new mines will mean the clearing of thousands of hectares of precious remnant bushland.’
- ‘There are 19 remnant bushland areas protected under the Crown Lands Act.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.