Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Assign (a function) to a different key.‘remap the function to a function key you can easily locate’
- ‘Fortunately, remapping the keys is no problem.’
- ‘The mouse runs just fine without the software, but the software allows you to remap the 3 buttons.’
- ‘This leads to my last complaint - no ability to remap the buttons for the keyboard or controllers, which is a real problem because you can't figure out which buttons do what.’
- ‘Noticeably absent is the option to remap your key configuration.’
- ‘Keyboard keys can all be remapped though, which I thought was an excellent idea.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.