One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verbremaps, remapped, remapping[with object]Computing
Assign (a function) to a different key.‘remap the function to a function key you can easily locate’
- ‘This leads to my last complaint - no ability to remap the buttons for the keyboard or controllers, which is a real problem because you can't figure out which buttons do what.’
- ‘Fortunately, remapping the keys is no problem.’
- ‘Noticeably absent is the option to remap your key configuration.’
- ‘Keyboard keys can all be remapped though, which I thought was an excellent idea.’
- ‘The mouse runs just fine without the software, but the software allows you to remap the 3 buttons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.