One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fact is, not only atheists, but even religionists have almost universally accepted socialism and interventionism.’
- ‘Today's religionists may insist that this time will be different, but their evasions cannot eradicate the inherent connection between faith and force.’
- ‘Politicians historically have tried to use religion, and religionists have tried to use politics.’
- ‘This is rather too difficult for most religionists, who are convinced of the power of prayer.’
- ‘The great trouble with religion - any religion - is that the religionist, having accepted certain propositions by faith, cannot thereafter judge these propositions by evidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.