One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a relentlessness about Rangers' current progress which reflects the mentality of their manager and, entrusted with a clinical execution in the second half, his players didn't let him down.’
- ‘That kind of relentlessness was never available to me as a newspaper columnist.’
- ‘And since ‘regimes’ have more power and relentlessness than a typical person ever does, the response is always likely to be out of proportion to the alleged offence, even if the offence was real.’
- ‘It is the relentlessness and the variety of the procedures available that helps the current preoccupation with beauty - both male and female - to proliferate.’
- ‘At the very end, one's answers to the questions the world has posed with such relentlessness are to be found in the facts of one's life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.