One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I think I've always walked a tightrope between art and commerce,’ muses Schumacher, sitting relaxedly on the floor of his suite.’
- ‘She then proceeded to relaxedly get her things together for the next few sessions, seeing no reason to rush, occasionally glancing out the window to the windblown and almost leafless November yards below.’
- ‘Lai let her hand rest on his chest and almost out of reflex he let his hand rest on hers, gripping it lightly as he shifted and settled more relaxedly in her grasp.’
- ‘The man leaned on it relaxedly and looked at Paul, his unseen gaze piercing into him.’
- ‘I let myself over to the experience, and relaxedly enjoyed the scenery ambling by.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.