One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The residual spectrum shows a strong, relativistically broadened iron line, which must originate from matter in the immediate vicinity of the Black Holes.’
- ‘On the other hand, the proposed photon engine is patently relativistic, so we will treat that relativistically.’
- ‘It would be better to deny the doctrines than to explain them so relativistically.’
- ‘But there is a relativistically acceptable concept - the state of things on the surface of a light-cone - that could be used in its place.’
- ‘John found their boundedness and self-sufficiency funny, preposterous, relativistically destabilising.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.