One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Accurately described only by the theory of relativity.
- ‘And thus we have the birth of relativistic gravitation theory.’
- ‘The program takes into consideration various relativistic effects, such as Lorentz contraction, red/blue Doppler shift, headlight effect and optical aberration.’
- ‘At some point after its formation, the black hole emits a flare of superheated gases, travelling at relativistic speeds.’
- ‘The scientists at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider fired beams of gold nuclei into each other at relativistic speeds, creating a ball of plasma around 300m times hotter than the surface of the sun.’
- ‘Jammer also accuses Einstein of assuming the expression for the relativistic kinetic energy of a body.’
2Relating to relativism.‘the relativistic nature of human experience’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.