One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The supervision and maintenance of relationships between a company and its external partners, especially its clients.‘he will be in charge of facilities and relationship management in Asia’
- ‘Companies that can effectively manage, measure, and reward for mastering the fundamentals of relationship management will build an organization that will succeed financially in the short term and build lasting shareholder value in the long term.’
- ‘He has core competencies in sales, business development and relationship management.’
- ‘She is an advisor to CEOs and CFOs of client companies on matters relating to communications strategy, corporate governance and relationship management with the financial community.’
- ‘A strong focus should be placed by marketing departments on relationship management.’
- ‘The "new leaders" of tomorrow will have excellent relationship management skills.’
- ‘Increased emphasis on relationship management means that banks are now looking for proven wealth managers and business bankers who can bring established client relationships to the table.’
- ‘It is no good being great at relationship management and not making any money.’
- ‘Relationship management is nothing new, but with the advent of the Internet as a communications infrastructure, it's more important than ever.’
- ‘In relationship management there is one abiding truth: from little things big things grow.’
- ‘One of the first objectives in a new relationship should be to profile the client culture to determine both its compatibility and the personnel that will be assigned to relationship management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.