One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Conversely, men who do not desire to be fathers but biologically father a child anyway are less likely to be involved financially, temporally, or relationally, especially across time.’
- ‘In addition, enactments-which are inherently relationally focused-may be viewed as a defining clinical operation that is unique and essential to relational therapies.’
- ‘The couple are relationally self-reliant the majority of the time.’
- ‘Children who are highly relationally aggressive feel lonely and depressed and tend to feel badly about themselves and their social situations.’
- ‘In my mind, if we are thinking relationally, many things will change in our interactions with the dying and their families.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.