One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Concerning the way in which two or more people or things are connected.‘there was no relational link between the killer and his victim’
- ‘Married life is not only deeply relational, but it is also unpredictable.’
- ‘These limitations to the concept of relational exchange are considered below.’
- ‘Nominal concepts are relatively autonomous, whereas relational concepts display a high degree of conceptual dependence.’
- ‘I would say to him that my world is essentially relational, not personal.’
- ‘On the whole, locally upheld cultural ideals support a notion of the relational or connective self.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.