One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Number of relapses increased the likelihood of subsequent relapses, but there were no characteristic differences between one-time relapsers and multiple relapsers.’
- ‘The relapsers had been ill on average for 16 years versus 22 for the non-relapsers.’
- ‘A systematic review of 19 randomised trials and 3765 patients found that 33% of naive patients and 49% of relapsers achieved a sustained virological response on combination therapy.’
- ‘The best treatments are less clear for non-responders and relapsers.’
- ‘Psychologists at Iowa State University assessed 174 smokers before, during and after an attempt to quit and compared high and low self-esteem abstainers and relapsers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.