One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And because sleep is one of the body's great healers, Judd makes sure to get about 10 hours every night - and afternoon naps are her daily rejuvenators.’
- ‘Wheatgrass is believed to be a wonderful cleanser and rejuvenator, helping the body detoxify.’
- ‘However, in our overly civilised, 24/7 workday world we just don't seem to have time for these efficient little rejuvenators anymore, but research indicates that we should reclaim them.’
- ‘The healing properties in rose water make this an excellent rejuvenator.’
- ‘Bike lanes in downtown Regina could be a major rejuvenator for the city centre.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.