One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One final note: don't feel too sorry for the rejectees.’
- ‘And the rejectee is supposed to say, ‘That's too bad, but thanks for being honest and direct.’’
- ‘Cleverly, Lee wasn't allowed to tell Zoe his sexuality before he left, unlike all the other rejectees.’
- ‘People do that because it's a quick way out, but then the rejectee may be sitting around in the pathetic hope that they are in second place.’
- ‘Rejected both as a contestant and as a journalist covering the contestants - a double rejectee!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.