One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But her assuming of this identity, here, is intended as an interruption in that reiterative homophobia that promotes and produces certain socially acceptable versions of self, whilst condemning others.’
- ‘We argue this examination needs to take into account the status of Maori under the Treaty, and to recognise the reiterative and regulatory role of media discourses.’
- ‘But at times I found the exposition a bit overextended and reiterative and the family clashes underdramatized.’
- ‘Indicating a constant testing of the consciousness of survival, this reiterative process of deferral is what paradoxically shapes and undermines the narrative.’
- ‘Rehabilitation is a reiterative, active, educational, problem solving process focused on a patient's behaviour, with the following components.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.