One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A driver in the sport of trotting.‘the experienced reinsman missed out by a fraction of a second’
- ‘He has drawn barrier 11 for the final, where he will be driven by his regular reinsman.’
- ‘At 59, he was in the top echelon of reinsmen.’
- ‘Fairfax Media finds out how the promising league player became one of the country's premier reinsmen.’
- ‘He has been associated with major winners as a reinsman and trainer.’
- ‘He won 826 races as a reinsman before he retired in 2012.’
- ‘The leading reinsman was injured in a spectacular fall at last night's Launceston pacing meeting at Mowbray.’
- ‘He became the youngest of three reinsmen to achieve the feat on a programme in New Zealand.’
- ‘The rule making it an offence for a reinsman to bet on a horse he was driving was introduced in April last year.’
- ‘The reinsman's consistency over the four heats at Bathurst last night has moved him into a commanding position at the top of the World Driving Championship leaderboard.’
- ‘The top reinsman is in hospital with multiple internal injuries after being kicked in the chest by a horse at his Cambridge stable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.