One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hence, the therapist will often help the caregivers develop increased family structure, operationalize desired youth behavior, and identify natural reinforcers to be linked with desired behavior.’
- ‘They trained a rat to press a bar, using pellets of food as reinforcers.’
- ‘Because they are convenient, practical and can be highly effective, social reinforcers are the most widely accepted and frequently used type of reinforcer in the early childhood classroom.’
- ‘For an intelligent and sensitive child, merely withholding praise and approval can be powerful negative reinforcers that are much more effective than angry words and harsh language.’
- ‘Treats are often used as reinforcers, but praise, such as ‘good dog’ or a pat on the head, can also be effective rewards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.