One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the pathogen causing reinfection is different from the original pathogen, two weeks of treatment are sufficient.’
- ‘It's possible that relapses are the result of reinfection.’
- ‘It is likely that without ongoing antibiotic suppression, reinfection will occur.’
- ‘These studies have demonstrated that reinfection, before or during therapy, can be a mechanism leading to the development of drug resistance.’
- ‘The researchers concluded that the first infection protected them from reinfection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.