One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is likely that without ongoing antibiotic suppression, reinfection will occur.’
- ‘These studies have demonstrated that reinfection, before or during therapy, can be a mechanism leading to the development of drug resistance.’
- ‘The researchers concluded that the first infection protected them from reinfection.’
- ‘It's possible that relapses are the result of reinfection.’
- ‘If the pathogen causing reinfection is different from the original pathogen, two weeks of treatment are sufficient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.