One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rehydration solution (available from your local pharmacy) and some sports drinks are useful for rapid rehydration, although in most cases, plain water is fine.’
- ‘A number of children were among those admitted with severe symptoms of diarrhoea, vomiting and stomach cramps but all were discharged following rehydration with fluids and treatment with antibiotics.’
- ‘Fruits possess rehydration properties and can compensate the loss of vital salts like sodium and potassium from the body.’
- ‘Oral rehydration is indicated for patients who are mildly to moderately dehydrated; intravenous therapy may be required for more severe dehydration.’
- ‘A spokesman said: ‘Water is perfect for rehydration and is provided in every classroom.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.