One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Oral rehydration is indicated for patients who are mildly to moderately dehydrated; intravenous therapy may be required for more severe dehydration.’
- ‘A spokesman said: ‘Water is perfect for rehydration and is provided in every classroom.’’
- ‘A number of children were among those admitted with severe symptoms of diarrhoea, vomiting and stomach cramps but all were discharged following rehydration with fluids and treatment with antibiotics.’
- ‘Rehydration solution (available from your local pharmacy) and some sports drinks are useful for rapid rehydration, although in most cases, plain water is fine.’
- ‘Fruits possess rehydration properties and can compensate the loss of vital salts like sodium and potassium from the body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.