One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's just a regurgitation of what they've already said.’
- ‘All other ‘evidence’ is a regurgitation of his words.’
- ‘The media spectacle becomes a steady regurgitation of what's being fed from on high.’
- ‘Most reports cannot hide the fact that they are mere regurgitations of numbers and figures, wholly lacking in analysis, original thought, or even an interesting writing style.’
- ‘The majority of talks actually attended were generally either surprisingly uneducated or straightforward regurgitations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.