One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be regulated.‘hot-water pipes whose temperature is regulable at will’
- ‘Bound growth factors also constitute a reservoir of growth factors that may be released in a regulable manner.’
- ‘Just as offer and acceptance are communications incidental to the regulable transaction called a contract, the professional's speech is incidental to the conduct of the profession.’
- ‘Crucially, the Supreme Court identified non-violent materials which are ‘degrading or dehumanizing’ as a regulable category.’
- ‘The government could take steps to transform the architecture of the Internet to make it more regulable, thereby increasing national security.’
- ‘But if genetic engineering makes reproduction sufficiently unnatural as to become regulable then why don't all the technologies used to keep premature babies alive have the same effect?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.