One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be regulated.‘hot-water pipes whose temperature is regulable at will’
- ‘Crucially, the Supreme Court identified non-violent materials which are ‘degrading or dehumanizing’ as a regulable category.’
- ‘But if genetic engineering makes reproduction sufficiently unnatural as to become regulable then why don't all the technologies used to keep premature babies alive have the same effect?’
- ‘The government could take steps to transform the architecture of the Internet to make it more regulable, thereby increasing national security.’
- ‘Just as offer and acceptance are communications incidental to the regulable transaction called a contract, the professional's speech is incidental to the conduct of the profession.’
- ‘Bound growth factors also constitute a reservoir of growth factors that may be released in a regulable manner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.