One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘The organization and settlement of the Northwest Territory was the opening act of self-definition for regionalists like Hall.’
- ‘The Yorkshireman, an outspoken Labour MP who represents Grimsby, had his passionately regionalist speech met with applause from those who attended the convention, the first of its kind in Yorkshire.’
- ‘Political allegiances within the remainder of Algerian society are scattered among small groups of democrats, regionalists, and independents.’
- ‘The old leftist has become a dedicated regionalist.’
- ‘But it was obvious that such proposals would face harsh criticism from many quarters, for example from multinational business interests, francophone Quebec nationalists and Western Canadian regionalists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.