One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A survey of more than 1,530 workers found that such regimentation was widespread, as was the use of corporal punishment.’
- ‘Luke is placed in an isolated environment with strict rules, guards, and regimentation and his fiercely individualistic spirit immediately clashes.’
- ‘The domestic consequence of this foreign policy is the regimentation and militarization of American life and the drift toward authoritarian rule.’
- ‘Residential school histories portray in painful detail an educationally retrograde system of regimentation and deculturalization stretching right across the country.’
- ‘With the regimentation of western armies from the 16th century onwards, military flags were codified into various types, each with their own special name.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.