One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For its part, the army has promised to jail any refusers.’
- ‘She doesn't want to marry him either, so she has him play the role of the refuser.’
- ‘This means reverting to studies using treatment refusers or comparing pharmacological treatments and nonpharmacological treatments as a way of dealing with this dilemma.’
- ‘She and Dick had gained a reputation as refusers, and this had led to their unpopularity.’
- ‘All who are refused entry can attempt to take civil action against the refuser; in reality none do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.