One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pies cost $18.99, not including an additional $2.50 refundable deposit for the pie tin.’
- ‘Capital contributions may - or may not - be refundable and may be forfeited if the policyholder cancels or does not renew the insurance.’
- ‘A deposit of €10 per child, non refundable is required.’
- ‘The fee is £45 per person for B & B, £5 of which is refundable is there are no breakages.’
- ‘This payment is not refundable if the CDs don't sell.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.