One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Climatic and physical variations that caused particular skin problems and cultural propensities for specific colors and fragrances sometimes required the reformulation of products.’
- ‘This proposal is being given ministerial consideration in the context of a broader reformulation of the structure and purpose of university education.’
- ‘The strategy will take account of opportunities to reduce trans fats and make sure that reformulations to reduce the content of saturated fat do not result in replacing this with trans fat.’
- ‘His critics are quick to point out, however, that his success owes at least something to his use and reformulation of conservative ideas.’
- ‘The radical nature of Baran's reformulation of Marxist doctrine is obscured by an understandable tendency to confuse Baran's theory with Lenin's earlier theory of imperialism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.