One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The preference of auditory learning indicates your basic reflectiveness coupled with a tendency to process information sequentially.’
- ‘Yet they still continued to record wonderful music together, and continued the themes of reflectiveness and vulnerability on the next album, ‘The Visitors’ a year later.’
- ‘For him, Americans' intellectual mediocrity would seem to be a self-evident truth, but his own observations hardly exemplify the kind of reflectiveness a reader of such a book has a right to expect.’
- ‘When a first-class work of literature is made into a movie, one always feels that some essential quality has been lost: an engagement with language, a reflectiveness, a guiding intelligence.’
- ‘They found that the Earth's reflectiveness, or the amount of cloud cover, declined steadily from 1985 to 1995, and fell even more dramatically between 1996 and 1997.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.