One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They also concentrate more on the film, at times redundantly.’
- ‘With the data redundantly distributed across multiple disks, the enterprise is protected against the malfunction of one of the drives.’
- ‘Being precise was more important than being succinct, and often points were given for redundantly making redundant statements of redundancy.’
- ‘‘I played really well,’ he said, rather redundantly.’
- ‘‘I'm Brittany,’ she added, somewhat redundantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.