One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I'm Brittany,’ she added, somewhat redundantly.’
- ‘They also concentrate more on the film, at times redundantly.’
- ‘Being precise was more important than being succinct, and often points were given for redundantly making redundant statements of redundancy.’
- ‘‘I played really well,’ he said, rather redundantly.’
- ‘With the data redundantly distributed across multiple disks, the enterprise is protected against the malfunction of one of the drives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.