One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aghion, moreover, covers all the relevant topics in sufficient depth to escape any suspicion of reductiveness, at least as far as I am concerned.’
- ‘Using next to nothing, he activates the whole sheet; the reductiveness makes you acutely aware of every mark and blemish.’
- ‘We're left with a social parable of mind-boggling reductiveness.’
- ‘Let me state this point in a different way: the reductiveness of the usual kind of ‘historical background’ has its appeal, and also its utility.’
- ‘To be fair, Simpson ends by offering suggestions to avoid reductiveness of this sort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.