One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The panchayat could levy fines, although if the offender did not pay it had then to go to the civil courts for redressal.’
- ‘Even during the four years of its existence, the commission has not been able to deliver goods to the victims and that is why the people have lost faith in the commission and they would not approach it for redressal of their grievances.’
- ‘These ‘open hearings’ give women an opportunity to air their views, grievances and seek redressal on the spot.’
- ‘Since I don't seek financial redressal, this is the action I propose to take against all concerned with your website.’
- ‘It had asked them to seek redressal of their grievances from the High Court.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.