One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Throughout the various locations for this interpersonal quest are mandalas, murals to spiritual anarchy and role-playing redolence that serve as an omen for the shape of things to possibly come.’
- ‘The order came after repeated complaints from residents, yet the exact source of the repulsive redolence was never exactly revealed.’
- ‘The lamb fillet did indeed have the redolence of India, while the duck managed to retain its own flavour, enhanced by the Grand Marnier and pinenuts.’
- ‘All thoughts of coffee and her dad were gone, and she was greeted with the redolence of vanilla.’
- ‘He turned around, his eyes searching hers in that way he had, their crimson depths revealing nothing but a deathly shimmer and a redolence of something lost.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.