One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Throughout the various locations for this interpersonal quest are mandalas, murals to spiritual anarchy and role-playing redolence that serve as an omen for the shape of things to possibly come.’
- ‘He turned around, his eyes searching hers in that way he had, their crimson depths revealing nothing but a deathly shimmer and a redolence of something lost.’
- ‘All thoughts of coffee and her dad were gone, and she was greeted with the redolence of vanilla.’
- ‘The lamb fillet did indeed have the redolence of India, while the duck managed to retain its own flavour, enhanced by the Grand Marnier and pinenuts.’
- ‘The order came after repeated complaints from residents, yet the exact source of the repulsive redolence was never exactly revealed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.