One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dae's eyes glowed redly up at him from its depths.’
- ‘Rounded conical pieces joined the trident blades to the shaft, large rubies shining redly from their centers.’
- ‘The center began to glow redly, flakes breaking from its surface to fall burning to the floor.’
- ‘Let the clouds drift over the red sun, sinking in blood, and sleep in a cradle of ice and terror until the dawn breaks redly over the ocean.’
- ‘The ships became shadows concealed by the blinding glare of the morning sun which had just broken redly over the horizon, like a smouldering glim, new fallen from the forge that gave it life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.