One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has made some progress and been more redistributive than most previous governments.’
- ‘What we're against is social engineering, redistributive taxation, over-regulation of private activity, etc.’
- ‘Frequent warnings against the redistributive nature of government were characteristic of his tenure.’
- ‘It was just a matter of dividing the national income cake into more equal slices by means of redistributive taxation.’
- ‘Was it really true that redistributive policies set the stage for growth?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.