One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The decision letter constitutes a redetermination of a planning appeal, where the initial decision was previously quashed by the Court on grounds irrelevant to the present proceedings.’
- ‘Of the three cases before the court, one was remitted for redetermination.’
- ‘What would happen next is that the matter, as we apprehend it, would go back to the Minister for redetermination, according to law.’
- ‘However, for all the reasons which I have given, this appeal will be allowed and the matter remitted to the Secretary of State for his redetermination.’
- ‘The case has been sent back for redetermination of facts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.