One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's going to take a lot of work and rededication, but if I do that, I can still have a couple of good years to close out my career.’
- ‘Not for centuries, we were told, have so many temple dedications and rededications been performed.’
- ‘But all this wouldn't have been possible if not for his rededication to fitness.’
- ‘Finally, Sunday's 10 a.m. program will include worship, rededication of the church and a luncheon.’
- ‘The rededication of the park will take place at a later date.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.