One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's going to take a lot of work and rededication, but if I do that, I can still have a couple of good years to close out my career.’
- ‘Finally, Sunday's 10 a.m. program will include worship, rededication of the church and a luncheon.’
- ‘The rededication of the park will take place at a later date.’
- ‘But all this wouldn't have been possible if not for his rededication to fitness.’
- ‘Not for centuries, we were told, have so many temple dedications and rededications been performed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.