One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This translation is intended to remove redactional errors found in other translations.’
- ‘Rather, he claims that the text is ‘not a seamless whole, but… the product of much redactional activity’.’
- ‘Because of the focus on the text as it stands, discussion of redactional and compositional issues is minimal.’
- ‘Two other difficulties should be briefly mentioned in regard to the final redactional unit.’
- ‘Similarly, appeals to either form critical or redactional studies have not won a consensus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.