One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for redworm (sense 1)
- ‘Dickerson also recommends starting a worm farm under the rabbit cages, using red wigglers from bait stores.’
- ‘Born in Texas, Sally Gwylan now lives west of Albuquerque, New Mexico, in a handbuilt, off-the-grid house with two cats, a dog, and a mess of red wigglers.’
- ‘Worms: the most common raised for bait are red wigglers; they also go by manure worms, dungworms, and fishing worms.’
- ‘Many recommend nonfussy, heavy-feeding, easily multiplying red wigglers for bin life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.