One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Any doubt must, of course, be resolved in favour of recusal.’
- ‘Their recusal was also obviously appropriate.’
- ‘In our case, at least, it was possible for recusal to take place with little inconvenience.’
- ‘No doubt he thought that, if he was biased against supporters of a rival, recusal was appropriate and in the interests of those lawyers.’
- ‘These mechanisms are those for the disqualification, recusal, or self-recusal of judges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.