One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Morse's unerring moral sense is not recuperable to law and order rhetoric.’
- ‘Revolutionary movements such as the Society of United Irishmen are acknowledged - but are ascribed to a misguided patriotism recuperable through the reversal of injurious colonial policies.’
- ‘Sometimes in a recuperable, retro way; but more often not.’
- ‘The codes ‘change’, or maybe they were never really about ‘getting experienced’: maybe they were always about containing those experiences into something recuperable, containable, taxonomical.’
- ‘The writings consider gender, sexual, and ethnic difference as, respectively, recuperable within and alternative to national identity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.