One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Morse's unerring moral sense is not recuperable to law and order rhetoric.’
- ‘The writings consider gender, sexual, and ethnic difference as, respectively, recuperable within and alternative to national identity.’
- ‘Sometimes in a recuperable, retro way; but more often not.’
- ‘The codes ‘change’, or maybe they were never really about ‘getting experienced’: maybe they were always about containing those experiences into something recuperable, containable, taxonomical.’
- ‘Revolutionary movements such as the Society of United Irishmen are acknowledged - but are ascribed to a misguided patriotism recuperable through the reversal of injurious colonial policies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.