One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pain is exacerbated by inspiration or recumbency and relieved to some extent by leaning forward.’
- ‘A period of post-procedure recumbency is needed to avoid disruption of the arterial puncture site.’
- ‘Spells are brief in duration with prompt recovery on recumbency.’
- ‘These symptoms may be exacerbated by recumbency or bending, and relieved by antacids.’
- ‘The main clinical signs were depression, inappetence, huddling together, ataxia and recumbency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.