One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most common complication is under or over correction rectifiable after 6 months.’
- ‘The dramatic changes I experienced after just a few lessons were because some of my problems were caused or exacerbated by quite easily rectifiable postural faults.’
- ‘One can only assume this is rectifiable solely through writing to the authors and asking them sweetly for their missing signatures (you may need to send return postage).’
- ‘And it doesn't seem like an easily rectifiable imbalance.’
- ‘A surprising number of somewhat crucial points came up at this stage, but fortunately all of them are rectifiable, so that's OK.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.