One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it doesn't seem like an easily rectifiable imbalance.’
- ‘A surprising number of somewhat crucial points came up at this stage, but fortunately all of them are rectifiable, so that's OK.’
- ‘One can only assume this is rectifiable solely through writing to the authors and asking them sweetly for their missing signatures (you may need to send return postage).’
- ‘The dramatic changes I experienced after just a few lessons were because some of my problems were caused or exacerbated by quite easily rectifiable postural faults.’
- ‘The most common complication is under or over correction rectifiable after 6 months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.