One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the near field above the container the borehole will be very effectively sealed by melting, recrystallization and metamorphism of the host rock backfill.’
- ‘The extent and temperature of melting and the efficiency of recrystallization are favourably affected by water content.’
- ‘These form emulsions with the sugar and help to prevent recrystallization of the mixture when this is not desired.’
- ‘This involves ionic diffusion processes in the crystal structure of the solids, leading to phase change and recrystallisation.’
- ‘A number of zircon grains from the two samples show evidence for metamorphic alteration or recrystallization.’
- ‘These effects were probably caused by fluids attacking the crystal, but possibly also by recrystallization or new growth of the margin of the crystal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.