One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who enjoys outdoor leisure activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, etc.‘the area attracts an estimated 500,000 backcountry recreationists a year’‘avalanche educators are finding new ways to help recreationists keep out of danger’
- ‘The roadway can still be used by residents and recreationists seeking to leave the forest through the park.’
- ‘There have been real changes in how authorities, schools and recreationists treat the winter backcountry.’
- ‘Active recreationists use approved trails for cycling, horseback riding and snowmobiling.’
- ‘She's a physical therapist and avid outdoors recreationist.’
- ‘Dailey Lake and most surrounding camping areas are open to recreationists through the weekend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.