One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who enjoys outdoor leisure activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, etc.‘the area attracts an estimated 500,000 backcountry recreationists a year’‘avalanche educators are finding new ways to help recreationists keep out of danger’
- ‘Dailey Lake and most surrounding camping areas are open to recreationists through the weekend.’
- ‘Active recreationists use approved trails for cycling, horseback riding and snowmobiling.’
- ‘She's a physical therapist and avid outdoors recreationist.’
- ‘There have been real changes in how authorities, schools and recreationists treat the winter backcountry.’
- ‘The roadway can still be used by residents and recreationists seeking to leave the forest through the park.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.