One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The majority of people are using these drugs recreationally and are probably under-estimating the harm they are doing to their overall life,’ he said.’
- ‘As with alcohol or drugs, while most people can gamble purely recreationally, for some people it's a means of escape that can get out of control.’
- ‘She's played soccer, competitively and recreationally, for 16 years.’
- ‘And Inspector Mangan said that, although the public perception of ecstasy users was of clubbers and teenagers, people of all ages and walks of life take the drug recreationally.’
- ‘They hope that if society can come to accept that marijuana has medical benefits, it will eventually accept the notion that it can be used recreationally, just like alcohol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.