One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I thought I knew a lot about the subject after being one of the 57-59% of recoverers of the disorders.’
- ‘It seems that your son is quite a quick recoverer.’
- ‘From the grant money, a new group will be set up in Runnymede and Elmbridge to support stroke recoverers with communication difficulties.’
- ‘She is one of eleven women who joined an eight-week program at the Royal Brisbane Hospital aimed at improving the fitness and well-being of breast cancer recoverers.’
- ‘He said he was a renowned merchant, entertainer, recoverer of misplaced fortunes, and problem-solver.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.