One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The value, in effect, has been a recoupment of the price paid for the acquisition of the shares in the first place.’
- ‘And, as the secured creditor has consented to the payment, no recoupment of the money paid is possible.’
- ‘The board would also be seeking to generate more income from items like services to other agencies, superannuation contributions, Social Welfare recoupment and collection of statutory charges.’
- ‘The ‘depreciation’ charge was regarded as a recoupment of capital outlay.’
- ‘It is noted by the Defendant that correspondence after 9th August 2002 refers to recoupment of an overpayment to the Claimant and to alterations in the rate of support payable to asylum seekers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.