One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And this, in turn, is nothing less than one of the most thoroughgoing instances of assimilation and reconsolidation in twentieth-century America.’
- ‘In the global reconsolidation of capitalism, for instance, neo-colonial states are subordinated to advanced capitalist/colonial states, although both mediate capital accumulation.’
- ‘Some scientists argue that after initial memory consolidation takes place it may be possible to recall memories and then interfere with their reconsolidation as a way to erase recalled memories.’
- ‘Subsequently, this problem of inadequate international solidarity was reinforced by the reconsolidation of enterprise unionism in Japan.’
- ‘The requisite disempowerment of workers, in both the workplace and wage negotiations, was facilitated by the reconsolidation of enterprise unions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.