One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subsequently, this problem of inadequate international solidarity was reinforced by the reconsolidation of enterprise unionism in Japan.’
- ‘In the global reconsolidation of capitalism, for instance, neo-colonial states are subordinated to advanced capitalist/colonial states, although both mediate capital accumulation.’
- ‘The requisite disempowerment of workers, in both the workplace and wage negotiations, was facilitated by the reconsolidation of enterprise unions.’
- ‘Some scientists argue that after initial memory consolidation takes place it may be possible to recall memories and then interfere with their reconsolidation as a way to erase recalled memories.’
- ‘And this, in turn, is nothing less than one of the most thoroughgoing instances of assimilation and reconsolidation in twentieth-century America.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.